My Routine

26
Mar

My Routine

So in my life before coronavirus, I had a rigorous routine. I would wake up at the same time every day and go to bed at the same time. I coached the same classes and had my hours blocked out throughout the entire day around my coaching ours. I even time block my workout time, and if I didn’t finish, then I didn’t finish. Each day was time blocked out for different tasks that I wanted to accomplish during that day.

Now I am stuck at home, and finding a routine to get into has been pretty tough. I found a resource online and made my time block “At HOME” day based on the last day or two. This may change if they lower some of the restrictions, and I try to get back out and do house calls, but for now, this is how I am structuring my day. This is about 90% correct on my day, the other 10% that is missing is me on the phone or computer communicating with people, motivating, or answering questions.

With my wife home from work for the last couple of days, I have been using the HOUSEWORK section to go for a run. I hate being stuck behind a desk, and in the house, so I go for a run to get out. Yesterday I even ran to the store to get a few things, but the stuff in my backpack, and ran home.

Because of my personality, I know if I can stick to this routine, I can still be productive and keep everyone engaged and bring BWCF back stronger than ever.

Take a few minutes and put together a routine for you. I promise it will help your day pass and feel like you did something.

I hope it helps!
Richard